NHMRC – Ideas Grant Workshop
Live Online Workshop
Why Train With Us
The Research Impact Academy (RIA) is the leading provider of KT training programs, coaching, consulting and membership in Australia.
The workshop supports researchers in their development of three sections of the application.
- Innovation & Creativity
The ideas grant is looking for innovative studies that will result in outputs and outcomes that will advance or impact the research or health area. This interactive, activity-based workshop outlines the essential requirements and elements to include within each section. Participants will work on their applications during the workshop.
- What the NHMRC means by Innovation and Creativity
- Determine what is innovative about your planned research, learn how to determine and explain your point of difference
- How to write about innovation
- The logical progression for describing innovation and the resulting outputs
- Understanding what advancements to and/or impact on the research or health area
- How to position your work to show your significance
- How to show critical importance within this section
- Writing about outcomes in science, knowledge, practice and policy
- Consideration of your research outputs
- Elements to include in your capability statement
- We will map these elements to your proposal idea to ensure all necessary information and appropriate expertise is included
- Writing about capability, how to demonstrate expertise
- Getting the balance of information right for depth and breadth of
- Showing leadership and capability in the management of resources, personnel, and administrative requirements
Zoom Link and Recordings:
All our workshops and training are provided via Zoom. The RIA Team will provide the zoom link with the passcode to the client or workshop participants directly. The RIA Team will manage the recording of the workshop and give 1-month of exclusive access with a unique password to the participants. Any request to extend the access shall be subject to approval by RIA’s Principal.
Your Workshop Facilitator
Dr Tamika Heiden
Principal, Research Impact Academy
Feedback from our clients
Leave us your details so we can tell you when we will be running a workshop near you. We will never give your details to anyone and we promise not to send you endless information!